08 December 2012

Lowest point

Kadang-kadang bila kita ada kat lowest point of our own self-esteem, apa yg kita harap cuma ada at least someone who means a lot dekat kita untuk datang and asks us, "need a shoulder?"

Bila semua benda seems so wrong, bila kita rasa semua orang nak tinggalkan kita for our flaws, bila orang yg pernah janji akan selalu ada mula nak menjauhkan diri, that's just when I need someone who's willing to hear everything I kept since 3 months ago.

I tried my best. And I just can't lie, to live here without people I love around, it's just too hard. And some people know the fact that I've never been this far from my family, my best mates, and my home to be precise.

I just wanna go back, meet those people and tell them how much they mean to me.


3 comments:

  1. Fadh, would u mind to share with me? Really hope u be fine there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, glad to hear from you :) welcome to adulthood! where shitty people are around and sad to say.. em... lonely. fadh I think the best you can do now is to keep on persevering , you know when everything you love is out of your reach and life feels hard . make some arts, read some books, let the time passes, immense in some musics, let people judges, but you.. stay strong <3

    love from, sya :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe, stay strong and believe in yourself. you are definitely stronger than you could ever imagine yourself to be. remember there is no dead end for those who have the will to move forward no matter what obstacle comes along the way. you may feel alone but the truth is your not because presence is when you feel it in your mind and heart. <3 lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete